Saturday, May 29, 2010

I went to NYC






A few weeks ago, while I had no computer, and oddly enough I'm going back next week.
I went out with my friend Red from home, I had the best time.

He took me this shop, The Evolution Store, where I fell in love.

For a while I've been focused, visually, on the concept behind Cabinets of Curiosities, or what we now call Museums.

I've looked at the original Cabinets of the 16th century all the way to Ebay the 21st century Cabinet, and nothing was as interactive and creative as The Evolution Store.

A small shop, located on Spring Street in NYC, is a culmination of everything fascinating.
Life, death, animals, humans, skeletons, remains, everything, and all with a price tag.
It's like going to a museum but being able to say "and how much would that be with tax?"


No comments: