Saturday, May 29, 2010

News

My computer just turned on, really strange stuff going on.

Id post pictures but I don't want to over do it, just yet.


So here is what I've been up to lately

1. Finished school for the semester, almost done for good
2. I am going back to work at the House of Blues
3. Cut down some trees in the garden
4. Planted a TON
-Tomatoes (19 in total)- all from seed
--Tigerella
--Oaxacan Jewel
--Old German
--Sungold
--Viva Italia
--Roma
--Better Boy
--Black Krim

I think I'm forgetting one
-Beans
-Peppers ( hot & sweet) -from seed
-Eggplant (I forgot the name already)
-Pumpkin
-Summer Squash Mix
-Turks Turban Squash
-Spaghetti Squash

5. Have been riding around the city like crazy



Everything is small and cute and I'm getting anxious. I have small strawberries popping up every day.

No comments: